So to mark the end of the Newcastle University blogging course run by myself and technical genius Oli Woods at The Approachable Geek, here is a top ten blog tips, some of which I've tweeted as the course went on, while others are brand, spanking new.
Top 10 Blog Tips
1. Only blog when you have something to say.
2. Feel the fear and blog anyway.
3. Blog sober (as opposed to blog yourself sober).
4. When you are ready to press publish, control the mouse - don't let the mouse control you.
5. Blog the moments of your life to get to the truth within it.
6. Blogging - like Life - is all about connecting.
7. Remember the people you're writing about - are people who read.
8. Blog often.
9. If necessary - moderate.
10. Remember that it's your blog - nobody else's.
So there you are. Blog wisely my children.